International Journal of Robotic Engineering
Volume 3, Issue 1
Business Sustainability and Frugal Chances
Rinaldo C Michelini Di San Martino*
Table of Content
Table 1: The contingency bases of the human order.
Table 2: The relational bases of the collective orders.
Table 3: The organisation roles of the human mergers.
Table 4: The collective orders at sovereignty rank.
Table 5: The deployment of the thrifty ‹value added›.
Table 6: The planned progress consistency.
Table 7: The changes, from absolute, to contingent grounds.
Table 8: The progress under economic globalisation.
- Labadi S, Long C (2010) Heritage and globalisation. Rutledge, London.
- Mulrhead R (2015) The promise of party in a polarized age. Harvard University Press, Cambridge.
- Rifkin J (2009) The empathic civilisation: The race to global consciousness is a world in crisis. Penguin, New York.
- Schack PH (2014) Why government fails so often and how it can do better. Princeton University Press, Princeton.
- Vallée N (2012) Intellectual property: Industry contributions & trade protection policy. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Barrow JD (2011) The book of universes. Bodley Head, London.
- Feng PX (2014) Nonlinear quantum mechanics and applications. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Lincoln D (2012) Understanding the universe: From quarks to the cosmos. World Sci Books, London.
- Piattelli Palmarini M, Fodor J (2011) What Darwin got wrong. Profile Books, London.
- Yau ST, Nadis S (2010) The shape of inner space: String theory & hidden dimension geometry. Basic Books, New York.
- Galbraith JK (2014) The end of normal. Simon & Schuster, New York.
- Michelini RC (2008) Knowledge entrepreneurship and sustainable growth. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Nagel T (2012) Mind and cosmos: Why the materialist Neo-Darwinism conception of nature is almost certainly false. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Vince G (2014) Adventures in the Anthropocene: A journey to the heart of the planet we made. Chatto & Windus, London. 15.
- Bateson W (2013) Problems of genetics. Yale University Press, New Haven.
- McEtheny V (2010) Drawing the map of life: Inside the human genome project. Basic Books, New York.
- Sammicheli L, Lavazza A (2012) Il delitto del cervello. Codice Edizione, Torino.
- Hamburger P (2014) Is administrative law unlawful? University Chicago Press, Chicago.
- Marquand D (2011) The end of the West: The once and future Europe. Princeton University Press, Princeton.
- Neal L, Williamson J (2014) The Cambridge history of capitalism. Cambridge University Press, London.
- Robinson JA, Acemoglu D (2012) Why nations fail: The origin of power, prosperity and poverty. Crown Pub, New York.
- Zao W, Li C (2011) Covered bonds: Features and proposals. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Jha PS (2006) The twilights of the nation states. Pluto Press, London.
- Palombella G (2013) E possibile una legalità globale: Il rule of law e la governance mondiale. Il Mulino, Bologna.
- Sunstein CR (2013) The future of governments. Simon & Schuster, New York.
- Wooldridge A, Micktletwalt J (2014) The fourth revolution: The global race to reinvent the state. Penguin Books, New York.
- Allen RC (2009) The British industrial revolution in global perspective. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Manhbubani K (2013) The great convergence: Asia, the West and the logic of one world. Public Affair, New York.
- Targowski AS (2014) Global civilization in the 21st century: Focus civilizations and cultures. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Schmidt E, Cohen J (2013) The digital age: Reshaping the future of people, nations and business. Knopf, New York.
- Warsh D (2006) Knowledge and the wealth of nations: A story of economic discovery. WW Norton, New York.
- Fairchild R (2011) Entrepreneurship: Motivation, performance & risk. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Kaufman H (2009) The road to financial reformation: Warnings, consequences, reforms. J Wiley, Chichester.
- Michelini RC (2012) Society progress evolution: Sustainability and responsiveness. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Troccoli A (2009) Management of weather and climate risk in the energy industry. Springer, London.
- Zarembka P (2009) Why capitalism survives crises: The shock absorbers. Emerald Book, Bingley.
- Catlere PN (2009) Financial hedging. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- El Elran M (2008) When markets collide: Investments strategies for the age of global economic change. McGraw Hill, New York.
- Petersen MA (2013) Economics of debt. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Shama R (2012) Breakout Nations: In pursuit of the next economic miracles. Allen Lane, London.
- Urry J, Kingsley D (2009) After the car. Polity Press, Cambridge.
- Hughes TP (2004) Human built world: How to think about technology and culture. University Chicago Press, Chicago.
- Michelini RC (2011) Knowledge society engineering: A sustainable growth pledge. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Ormerod P (2012) Positive linking: How networks can revolutionise the world. Faber & Faber, London.
- Razzante R (2011) Manuale di diritto dell'informazione e della comunicazione. Cedam, Padova.
- Vigna P, Casey M (2015) The age of cryptocurrency: How bitcoin and digital money are challenging the global economic order. St. Martin Press, New York.
- Damasio A (2011) Self comes to mind: Constructing the conscious brain. Heinemann, London.
- Henshaw JM (2012) A tour of the senses: How the brain interprets the world. John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- Michelini RC, Frumento S, Razzoli RP (2010) The duty-split approach in robotic surgery. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Valverde R, Talla MR (2012) Information systems reengineering for modern business systems. IGI Publishers, Hershey.
- Appleby J (2010) The relentless revolution: A history of capitalism. Norton & Company, New York.
- Greenblat S (2011) The swerve: How the Renaissance began. Bodley Head, New York.
- Munk R (2009) Globalisation and migration: New issues, new politics. Routledge, New York.
- Stamou GP (2012) Populations, bio-communities, ecosystems: A review of controversies in eco-thinking. Bentham, London.
- Flynn JR (2013) Intelligence and human progress: The story of what was hidden in our genes. Academic Press, Amsterdam.
- Krausz M, Dutton D, Bardsley K (2009) The idea of creativity. Brill, London-Boston.
- Michelini RC (2009) Robot age knowledge changeover. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Stearns P (2009) Globalisation in world history. Rutledge, New York.
- Whitman J (2009) The fundamentals of global governance. MacMillan, Basingstoke.
- Dym CL, Little P (2010) Engineering design: A project-based introduction. J Wiley, Hoboken.
- Hobson P (2004) The cradle of thought: Exploring the origin of thinking. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Lumpkin GT, Katz JK (2009) Entrepreneurial strategic content. Emerald Book, Bingley.
- Sapir A (2008) Fragmented power: Europe and global economy. Brueghel Books, Amsterdam.
- Clifford M (2015) The greening of Asia: The environmental emergency business case. Columbia University Press. New York.
- Michelini RC (2016) Cognitive revolution quest: Human civilisation prospects. Aracne, Roma.
- Quadrio-Curzio A, Miceli V (2011) Sovereign wealth: A guide to state-owned investment funds. Harriman House Publisher, Petersfield.
- Mishra P (2012) From the ruins of empire: The revolt against the West and the remaking of Asia. Allen Lane, London.
- Pellegrino GF, Di Paola M (2014) Canned heat: Ethics & politics of global heating change. Routledge India, New Delhi.
- Tanzi V (2011) Government vs. markets: The changing economic role of the state. Cambridge University Press, New York.
- Torvinen S, Britton GA (2013) Design synthesis: Integrated product & manufacturing. CRC, Boca Raton.
- Turner A (2013) A classless society: Britain in 1990s. Aurum, London.
- Craighero L (2010) Neuroni a specchio. Il Mulino, Bologna.
- Everett D (2012) Language: The cultural tool. Pantheon Books, New York.
- Fasolo A (2012) The theory of evolution and its impact. Springer Italia, Milano.
- Wallace DF (2010) Date, time and language: An essay on free will. Columbia University Press, New York.
- Xu Z (2013) Linguistic decision making: Theory and methods. Springer, Berlin.
Rinaldo C Michelini Di San Martino*
University of Genoa, Italy
Rinaldo C Michelini Di San Martino, University of Genoa, Italy.
Accepted: May 03, 2018 | Published Online: May 05, 2018
Citation: Martino RCMDS (2018) Business Sustainability and Frugal Chances. Int J Robot Eng 3:006.
Copyright: © 2018 Martino RCMDS. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
The progress is cosmos' outcome, showing the alteration of the wild surrounds, towards men's friendly life conditions. The swop involves the earth inhabitants, matching extant peoples by the social breakthrough, leading to collective orders, i.e., human civilisation wellbeing achievements. This identifies as the private span relational setup, by which the men enable planned progress, via culture/ethics artefacts, devising trade and business opportunities, by which enhancing the efficiency of the supply chains, through the resource's expansion, transformation and distribution. The market, agriculture and industry inventions are intentional choices; the fashioning of interpersonal reliabilities is awkward men's capability to modify wilderness into civic organizations and to create scientific advances, technology innovation and wealth opportunities: The relational setup is odd venture, discussed in view of frugal innovation aims.
The cosmos order is thought linked to the cognitive process. The realism brings to deal with twin reality: Matter res extensa, e.g., styled by quantum dynamics; information, its clarifying logic, maybe, mind-tied items, perceived as res cogitans. Wisemen live in lasting paradox: The outer actuality is whispered enjoying information frames, which act on the matter part and allow inferring the path of what occurs around us. The matter/information pair is gained as the reality: Physics explains matter, using already embedded information. The puzzle entails the construal of natural laws, or causal bonds, [1-5], which express the superior or inner steering of the actuality, by complementary pictures:
• Dualism: The material reality is ruled by the transcendent (godlike) order;
• Monism: The matter contains total control into its immanent information.
We are aware that our science is, possibly, kerbed version of the natural order: Our cues devise reading the human knowledge, as introductory form of it, or creative information. When referring to the cosmos, the contingency bases of the perceived order typify by the agentive self-reproducing issues of life and by the rational explanatory frames of intelligence. We refer to man-devised models, taking into account:
• Operation dualism: The devised order has agentive and rational backdrops;
• Contingency: The relational contexts link to shared decision choice capabilities.
The dualism, simply, entails marking the essence of the existence (say, the spirit), from the reality: It brings to define deity and soul, or nature and life force, or mood and personality, even when end naming is quirk pick. If the cosmos requires spot order, from the devised oddities, a few basic queries follow, viz.:
• The origin (if any) or exhaustive foundation of the nature laws;
• The putative exceptions (singularities, miracles) to nature laws;
• The existence of modified, reformed or alternative nature laws.
The first query moves from habits in chronological and causative rational; it looks at a transcendental first cause, either at an immanent fittingness backdrop, from which deriving the extant binding contexts. The second one faces our faith in absolute truths: We accept tautological deductions, without exclusion or omission. The hints about realism and actual discernibility help scaling down conclusive certainty. The last query immediately follows along the same path: The recognition and exploitation of rules derived by the cosmos observed regularity push current upgrading. They manifest humanity inherent occasions, attested by in-progress checks and actual accomplishments; yet, we do not know that the set of possible nature laws is unique: Many cosmos may develop, in parallel and/or in series, ruled by consistent (alternative and/or exclusive) orders. Regularity is puzzling oddness of the cosmos' becoming [6-10]: The suiting is understood aiming at two absolute causal or at a contingent relational connective ways, namely:
• Transcendental trait, governed by upper regimen, with authority the universe over;
• Immanent characteristic, leading cosmos (and earth) along inherently ruled paths;
• Perishable quality identified by an intelligent observer/actor and admitted helpful.
The cause-effect chain confers apt logic to observed shifts, justifying new details and modified settings as if reasons relate all the facts. It is tricky to say if the later step of allotting underlying laws has real value or it is just observer's proposition. Yet, the cause-effect chain awards the leeway to forecast the future, and to programme upgrading acts, even if (transcendent/immanent) absolute reasons are not discovered, but only passing contingent prospects are witnessed and interpreted to be men's intentional alterations.
The natural order existence harmonises with the scientific feelings, by which we read the surrounds. The guesses are confimed by creative outcomes, obtained applying laws and models, timely adding value by the empowered agriculture and industry revolutions. In parallel, the relational context teaches us the weight of collective orders and interpersonal dealings, to be ruled by men's elected laws and models. The oxymora do not stop. In science, entropy law is fact, acknowledged with high reliability: Decay has clear proofs. In like time, civilisation is accepted human progress, i.e., the current life-quality improves; the growth is customary option. The cue agrees with assuming human orders, Table 1, which are above said enjoying contingent worth intentionally enabled by agentive/rational wherewithal [11-14].
The cognizance frames do not have transcendent either immanent truth; in our construal we may just deal with knowledge, i.e., man created information, in-progress imagined by minds, interacting with the outer (material) actualities and the in-parallel emergent human thinkers. The contingency is epitomised by the relational, rather than causative, models, utilised by the identified scientific scenarios. Summing up, the careful design of life-quality improvements is, surely, clever choice; the all is, maybe, coached on divine inspiration or on automatic presetting. If such speculation is reliable, the civilisation can go on, with no risk of encroaching sustainability hindrances. Otherwise, the growth can only be transient option: Better picture of the extant universe and linked natural or artificial orders shall only undergo adaptive thriftiness.
The civilisation creates artificial changes: They are mind world deeds, via science and technology, and, as well, governance and legality. The intentional alterations are improvements insofar as:
• Models and theories deliver helpful understanding of the outer surrounds;
• Technologies and strategies are routine discovery, with safe effectiveness;
• Charters and governments originate collective orders, with worthy outlook;
• Directives and bylaws provide regular growth, having balanced outcomes.
The example settings are exacerbated, since the appraisers are other men. The approval, or not, is object of acknowledged cultural constructs and accredited ethical principles. The confusion of the observer and actor roles biases the assessments. Roughly, the cognitive process is man-centred contingent issue, upheld by the shared consent: The scientific backing utters the natural laws; the political one, the human laws [10,15-17]. The diverse readings of the cognitive processes allow several mechanisms, including:
• Physical: The neuronal nets fully process and deliver the end knowledge;
• Functional: The knowledge is abstract issue, free from a given substrate;
• Dyadic: The mind (and knowledge) exhibits a source distinct from brain.
The first states that instant subjective experience is a unique brain state; very little chance exists to reach universal truths. The second permits gaining artificial sentences, evenly built by unlike (human or computer) frames; a central assumption is that conscious thought is not overload on the brain, but is the very sensation generated by the precise kind of information processing. The third is, possibly, tied to a transcendental back-up; alternatively, it could develop using the intelligence singularity, by the meme fruition path; this way, it is the detailed course of the functional cognitive process. The physical reading, strictly, relates to the monism: The reality is just tangible; no mind exists independent on the brain. The functional delivering, which assembles many varieties, advises that what actually matters to make the mind are processes or functions, i.e., the circuits, the operation systems and the programmes, not the stuff carrying them: Circuits identify with the neuronal net of the brain; operation systems and programmes can look at the computer instance, resorting to outer information. It relates to the dualism, leaving open the question of the origin: Whether transcendental (out of the physical world); or contingent (induced, via parallel events, by educating and training the new-born brain, to form the cultured relational mind and ethical enthusing spirit).
Factual Governance Construal
The human orders, by operation dualism assemblies, are temporary choices, fashioned on the extant culture/ethics artefacts. It is hard to say how many models, theories and laws will remain unaltered in future; however, the reliance in our cleverness and talent has to remain intact, with the twin intent:
• Reliable inference of construal displays, revealing the surrounds (natural laws);
• Regulations of the communities, assuring regimented behaviours (human laws).
The perceived alteration of the surroundings is understood as adapting cues, showing new details and modified set-ups, starting from natural laws, with sound and permanent purports. The key peculiarities of the changes confer developed logic, using upper or embedded or created information. The cognitive procedures add options, beforehand non-existing on earth. At least, this is guess that implies the sorting out of the conditioning progression by the focusing track to the human civilisation, viz.:
• The pre-setting processing, to fashion the genome or equivalent genetic heritage;
• The gene evolution moulding, to suitably rework the current life-form scattering;
• The meme fruition processing, to social breakthroughs and technology revolutions.
The pre-evolution goes back in the cosmos' order. In the gene evolution, it is hard saying which comes before the programme or the processor, or that the two are a singularity, coming together. At the meme progression, the awareness-empathy-rationality course engages control and decision-making: The cognition manifests as a singularity, with timely occurrence of the closed-loop appreciation. In the study, the guess is reaffirmed, looking at the background justifying conjectures, demanded by the civilisation [18-22].
The meme fruition starts with the intelligence singularity; then, it spreads, due to the relational nods, ceaselessly yielded by men dealings. The mind operation dualism brings about the social breakthroughs, to adjust, control and legalise the common living. A pilot survey distinguishes series of unions:
In the Table 2 examples, the interpersonal links establish collective orders; they allow achieving synergy enrichments, when the involved enclaves or communities have resort to bidding connexions. The primary relational reach distinguishes men, from the other living beings: The invented languages. The baby needs coaching and instruction: Similar actions on the new-born orangutan are useless. The next range operates at family assembly, oicos (house), which requires planning resources and budgets: The invented trade is, again, man's exclusiveness. The top rank involves the extant assembly, polis, namely, city, nation or empire, for which the sovereignty quality is invented [23-26]. The Table 3 summarises the sketched parts.
The human intelligence is basic changeover, supporting interpersonal conscious understanding, with the creation of abstract mind worlds, having common elucidation and providing clear utility, when applied. The language invention allows singling out connected clans, sharing family knowledge. The trade ingenuity is next step, to take profit from clan's cooperation. The sovereignty invention is, mostly, moved at marginal grade, and, later, confined at the legality concerns. The social breakthroughs are, nonetheless, clues of how the relational wherewithal permits stating natural laws to share, and human laws to enact [27-31]. In the survey, the cosmos' information is, maybe, absolute; anyhow, on earth, we have the chance to deal with creative information or human knowledge, from which deriving models and rules exactly as if only the relational span is accessed, efficiently turned in the (men's conceived) contingent frames.
At the top rank, the collective orders entail empowering the govern authority, to enact laws and to rule the subjects. Absolute authenticity requires upper or inner motives, Table 4; contingent legality, just, needs relational endorsements. Surely, if a priori heavenly or genetic reasons exist, the authority enjoys full authenticity: The nation -state formation is, consequently, depicted according to definite conformism, and the subjects need to obey, without modifying the extant power allocation [32-36].
The modern ages abandon the first line, as heavenly accounts of the universe cannot be proved. The genome decoding refutes the second line; the all can transform in the worship of traditions that distinguish each ethnic group and in the public mindedness, fostered by shared acquaintance and habits. It is clear, however, that no racial bent exists. The third line brings to the current blow-up institutes: The civic spirit of the citizens ratifies decided statutory regulations, due to the gained utility.
By legitimacy realism, the instigation of intentional changes develops frugal logic to utility, using:
• The assembly lawfulness, assuring observer/actor qualified synergy;
• The technology innovation, enabling ground-breaking revolutions;
• The cognizance aptness, promoting the intelligence idiosyncrasies.
Language, trade and legality are relational projects, empowering mind creations: Communication, commerce and civil cohesion. The communal efficiency improvement by interpersonal aims has awkward bases: The undeclared self-confidence of the better future, rooted in the excelsior myth, already guiding men from prehistory ages. The guess is gratuitous; yet, it is difficult to justify the contingency projects, unless afterword, when the success is proved. The rational suitability differs from the gene agentive fittingness. It is grounded: On inherently tied outcomes of abstract models of the reality; and: On coherent review of the social cohesion advantages, once the aftermaths are assessed by meme fruition mimicry, guaranteeing utility, to the frugal innovation of household and corporate activities.
The absolute projects are alternate faiths. We may trust in sets of godlike heritages or upgrading paths, for the diverse people on earth; later, series of countries will exist, each one with autonomous laws and tracks. The all simplifies our views. On the contrary, the men characterise by threefold oddities, regarding the role of the intelligence; so, the quest, to perceive, to exploit and to control the reality, requires:
• Observation rightfulness, to permit discovering the nature laws;
• Planning-out pertinence, showing the judicious design capacities;
• Intentional assembly, to exhibit enacting shared legality institutes.
If the socio-political arrangements follow from contingency projects, the sovereignty and linked law authenticity are blow-up establishments, deserving in-progress utility checks. The supremacy on relative basis is weak result, unremittingly exposed to tests and judgments. Besides, the said absolute projects give too simple way to multiplicity of laws (or countries): The information transcendence/immanence links to our cosmos, which, we may expect, is ruled by given natural laws, the ones at upper/inner pre-set worth. Rather than with multiple-reality, we might deal with split-actuality, promoting the stage's parting, to play different acts. The switch to contingency projects shall relate to single (natural/human) sets of laws, and we may properly refer to only locally-balanced institutes [37-41]. The result is just stated on plain evidence.
The utility via enacted laws and governance sanction stems by comparative upshots: The country with higher internal efficiency will gain supremacy; the achieved plus-value shall be fortified by hegemony wars; the proficiency is collective order quality, mixing rightfulness, rulers and citizens. The split-sovereignty is factual way to free competition, from governance uniformity. The upper/inner pre-set splitting becomes pointless. The a posteriori utility fosters the choice if the current socio-political arrangements show that it is effective for best-organised leading countries; of course, the latter is contingency project's issue.
Below the top rank, the collective orders grant skilful regularity to the entailed persons/businesses. Links build relational cogency (not causal bonds). The construal imputes the progress to men intelligence, the oddity creates minds, organising shared worlds of knowledge, models and theories by:
• Social breakthroughs: The value added builds on the collective order structuring;
• Technology revolutions: The know-how buoys innovative artificial transformations.
If at the top rank, sovereignty is elusive, with absolute and contingency proxies, the lower levels keep, just, private (interpersonal) worth. The public officialdom needs governance sanction's ambiguities. This is the rationale of supremacy given to the political order, as the one warranting official regularity. The law regulation is open query, apparently unsolved, unless with resort to on-duty governments. Yet, the past history teaches that the men value added growth does not confine into the official regularity. Science and technology are culture artefacts; among ethics artefacts, relevant relational options do not require officialdom. Better focusing the details: The political order does not explain the progress; the economic one is, until today, central process, Table 5, still, deserving awkward helps, to achieve formal regularity [42-46]. It makes possible addressing abstract culture/ethics artefacts and to explore frugal improving options.
In the economic order, the trade invention is as fundamental as the language: It is quoted describing the human anomaly, opposed to all the other living beings, as if business, after communication, is intrinsic to the intelligence singularity. The transformation plus-value, to be roused, wants work organisation and supply chain clients. Detached drill keeps ant's reach, without market. The relational addition allows meme fruition, with adaptive scopes. The revolutions, agrarian, industrial and, perhaps, cognitive, ensue from the current essentials, timely inventing appropriate options. The labour efficiency is essential factor of every productive body. The modern history offers example modes, having instructive fallouts [47-50]. The frugal innovation simply explores the relational man's virtues, fostering the union's plus-value, out of the external resource consumption or the material backdrop exploitation.
The governance vs. economics dualism was Western World's fad at the Renaissance: The city-states enjoy disputable sovereignty, with Empire/Church curbs; the venture companies, for trade aims, are cross-state enterprises, with cottage manufacture foils. Its political unbalance yielded nation-state prevalence, in parallel to the industrial revolution: The new giant shop floor makes the yard look like an anthill with just trained operators. The trend leads to the Taylor/Ford scientific organisation, by combined moving assembly lines with mass labour, to make building cars much cheaper and quicker, thus, turning the auto, from rich men's toy, into everyone's transport tool. The industry proliferation bids saturate the market, with pile-up of unsold items. The fact brings to the Taguchi/Toyota intelligent organisation by robot's manufacture lines, replacing the mass labour and adapting the delivery to actual buyer's wishes. Computer and information globalisation guides to extended/virtual corporations, by combined adaptive businesses, on cross-country transactions, showing the nation-state inadequacy, compared to the hypermarket options [51-54].
In the while, having a good job means being employee of a strong company. Huge firms are created by the industrial revolution, bringing lot of workers under the same logo. This was a step down for many free artisans, who could no longer compete with machine-processed goods. The companies introduced a new stability: A structure, which differentiates jobs from one another more clearly than before. But, firms make sense if the cost of organising things internally via hierarchies is less than the price of buying things from the market; they are a way to deal with transaction fees, once you need standard duties, for stable clients. The computer age fosters on-demand firms, which exploit internal low cost, to provide spot services. Today, they still face: Regulatory and administrative problems; lack of qualification, if confined at too low prices; size bonds, if subjected by service loyalty. Yet, the knowledge economy shall be the next onset. The service provision relays on individuals and on intangibles. It takes advantage of qualification, being worthy supplying duties, when broad-spectrum enterprises dismiss marginal capabilities. Governments and trade unions shall adjust their policies towards on-demand firms, loosing strict control on the allocated fields. The frugal innovation is, as well, this on-process adaptation, currently driven by a posteriori improvements.
Aware Administration and Schedules
The collective order political ways lead to rival nation-states: Efficiency differences are reason of supremacy, by top-down structures, backed on welfare inner solidarity and alien exclusion measures. The closed union is historically priced achievement, managing identified communities, into which hierarchy links (with godlike backing) or conformity bonds (due to racial evenness) are supposed pre-existent. Both are absolute truths, based on upper either inner information, depending on transcendent or immanent construal of the surrounds, according to dualism or monism readings. The modernism has upsetting ties with upper either inner information: God is unproved credence; absolute causal frames turn freedom into determinism; laws do not have upper or inner pre-setting; they originate from the intelligence singularity. They are relational construal, done by rational interaction of men, which enjoy the capability of building culture and ethics and of choosing know-how and collective orders. If correct, it is better to get rid of the upper or inner pre-set information, replaced by human knowledge/morals, i.e., creative information or imagined principles: Political and civic options are planning aids, Table 6, chosen by blow-up inventions.
The open union is consistent with inclusive altruism, trusting that the law has bottom-up authenticity, built due to the civic worth of individual citizens, but it is not top-down ruled by collective order edges, singled out on baseless beliefs or arbitrary reliability. Openness welcome changes as stability does not imply conservatism, rather adaptability. Altruism allows comparing choices and selecting fittingness, once shared improvements are identified. The operation dualism ensues from the intelligence culture and ethics artefacts, Table 7. Thus, the nation-state sovereignty should be revised via civic readings [55-59].
Conscious arrangements address constitutional agreements, each time, linked to identified collective orders; the trend leads to closed union makeups, defined nation-states. The parallel setups each other oppose; the competition consents discriminating winners and losers. If that outcomes relay on two life-and-intelligence singularities, meme fruition adds to gene evolution: Rationality supplements agency; the free will and decision-keeping are self-reliant actions. The poll legitimation of Constitutions is aware issue, to be priced as realistic and judicious option towards progress. The all is hypothesis. Otherwise: The inner pre-setting (with gene evolution) will not be compatible with genuine and autonomous picks; the free will is fictitious; the split-sovereignty egotism is social Darwinism upshot of the gene selfishness; and so on.
The operation dualism hypothesis confers appreciation to men's choices. The governments of the today nation-states strictly explore the trade unions consent, enacting solidarity measures for wider popularity. The costs are big burden; the current acceptance of the tax systems aims at growing indebtedness, as the citizens-to-come do not vote. The political acquaintance of the decision-making conveys viewpoints of in-charge authorities, supposing that the future loss of efficiency is somebody else affair. The gene selfishness may provide instant survival, with subsequent no-way-ahead. The meme awareness shall look at how debts will be repaid, based on the extant gross national product, GNP, and linked biasing Tables. The solidarity measures are clever pick until the cross-connection of the financial obligations can be mastered. When they transform into externally ruled commitments, the governments use the split-sovereignty faculty against the inner subjects. The imposed expenditure plans are unmanageable by the extant GNP; the country's will lose efficiency, compared to the parallel nation-states (and cross-border financial institutes), but the instant political authorities enjoy the consent of the egotistic voters.
Blow-Up Monitoring and Hypermarket
When the contingent principles replace the absolute ones, many truths and settings require a modified reading, deeply altering their original consistency. The sovereignty power is among the sceneries needing to be rethought, notably, at the split range. The sovereignty implies autonomy: Parallel independences may arise, whether no meddling exists; otherwise, we only have imperfect sovereigns and alleged subjects. The situation worsens with provisional self-rule, linked to ongoing blow-up conditions, with mixed political and economic hints [60-63]. The analyses do not offer easy cues. We may address asymptotic trends, replacing exclusive closed by inclusive open unions, and pre-set sovereignty by interactive communication and business; the outcome will be economic globalisation, Table 8, after progressive changeovers.
The split-sovereignty countries face interstate struggles and domestic budgets, burdened by stiff costs; their lack of stability is currently allocated as foreign either financial affair, encompassing:
• Influence competition, Fighting wars, for the regional or worldwide hegemony;
• Affluence clout, interloping inner fiscal duties and cross-border financial flows.
In the latest century, two World Wars moved the European countries, from their dominance status, to marginal sway, linked to the sub-continent USA and SSSR size. The downscaling pushed, bit by bit, creating the EU, an hybrid union, with common Authority and residual Nation-states, which little alters partners and union at the political competition rank. The affluence pull advises aiming at the Common Market, step by step, integrating the socio-economic engagements, with ambiguities, e.g., shared money (euro) does not imply unified fiscal law and tax system. A sort of shared citizenship, with separate Constitution laws, brings up opacity, because split-sovereignty persist [64-66]. The current drawbacks show that the interactive communication and business setups do not satisfactorily substitute the sovereignty arrangements, even at the limited range of the European countries. Still, some hints could follow.
A Union with split-sovereignty and multiple constitutions shows the conditional or virtual worth of the political layer. At operation dualism contingency, Table 2, the weight of the last for enacting of a corpus juris is weakened, once alternative statutory principles are equivalently managed at the devised Union's level. The all is claimed confirmed by polls, showing the blow-up citizens' consent. The outcome is further stated, looking at the political and civic duality, Table 6, and bypassing the central officialdom, by direct democratic endorsement, because the choices are well priced, with mankind snooping testimonial. If the political layers attain reliability by constitution laws and these keep inter-state even consistency, the law authentication is blow-up process, without intermediate stages, at varying and loosely specified collective orders [67-71].
The socio-economic engagement integration, once these views are accepted, follows inclusive paths, to open union constructions. The conditional build-up, just, links to the external settings, and updating stems from the progress level or the life-quality height. The procedure applies with the hypermarket hypothesis, covering worldwide the earth inhabitants. The involved global breakthrough engages everyone, at least, as ultimate effect. The technology revolution will be fostered by computer and information globalisation, in view of on-demand firms and suitably oriented service delivery. The innovation is cognitive revolution, by knowledge economy, founded on robotic developments and applications. The substitution of doubtful political top ruling will strictly involve inclusive paths, today ascribed as futuristic big society logic. The split-sovereignty unsuitability is combined after effect of communication/information globalisation, altering the productive context, as above shortly recalled, and of economic globalisation, applying the mentioned global breakthrough [72-76].
The analyses of the study, patently, suggest that, if the absolute (transcendental and immanent) backdrops totter, the sovereignty is difficult assumption. The contingency backdrop is dubious substitute at the fragmented stage: the ruling by settlement councils and certifying bodies has to be investigated, to support the direct democratic endorsements of the hyperdemocracy or wholly innovative global village ruling institutes. We cannot trust a priori progress; the civilisation is a posteriori upshot, based on relational virtues, which are seen developing in the humankind, after the invention of:
• Communication: Fellowship confidence, fostered by open inion consistency;
• Business: Firm build-ups, promoted by the frugal innovation trade operation;
• Governance: Legality settings rooted in judicious altruism civic organisations.
The contingency backdrop is supposed linked to the life and to the intelligence singularities: We do not have way to prove the occurrences; we, only, recognise the man's on relational virtues, and try to infer fit correspondences, in view to forecast the future, once the ecology globalisation is next-door alarm. The growth continuance is, possibly transient opportunity, grounded on synthetic robotic equipment, which has artificial life/intelligence backing. The required technology innovations are left out of the present survey, as the purpose looks at devising the chance, with the inherent limitations, here well assessed within thrifty or frugal objectives: Growth, perhaps, better identifies by business, as the value added mainly tracks robot-based inventions, through synthetic improvements, rather than natural developments.
The world extant politico-economic courses seem quite troublesome and disruptive, with the nation-state institution losing the factual stabilisation function until now accomplished. The study follows a rather abstract line of thoughts, trying to develop the collective order concepts along with the human history, up to the economic globalisation, when the business transaction effects are upsetting actualities. The results are amazing, at least, if we bestow especial worth to the sovereignty and the related law authenticity. The abstract line of thoughts offers insights on the socio-political and socio-economic links.
The communication/information globalisation is technical effect, modifying the collective order of the extant people at the diverse interpersonal ties: Friendship, contractual and administrative. Until today, the political order supremacy was understood faith, deriving the legality from the nation-state's corpus juris. The law authenticity is obtained via the sovereignty's status, arising from the transcendence, Grace of God, or the immanence race homogeneity, or the contingent a posteriori enactment of constitutional agreements. The political supremacy sanctions the sharing of unified rules, so that the citizens' behaviours enjoy common rights/duties, and have decreed privileges and levies. Trade and acquaintance empower consistent categorical imperatives, even whether transcendence and immanence faiths are disputed truths, and the sovereignty is, just, utility hypothesis, to be checked on the a posteriori outcomes.
Indeed, the communication/information globalisation has upshots on the collective orders, making questionable the utility hypotheses of the different local realities. The split-sovereignty of residual nation-states, face to economic/finance globalisation, affects their budged, undermined by macro-economy schemes, arising from inner solidarity measures. The nation-state's current budget of left behind countries looks at debt policies, linked to the national wealth or GNP, gross national product. The policies allow risky manoeuvres: Enterprise's bankruptcy or country's failure distinguishes because of the given name, but the behind financial operations are parallel: The speculation is way to make profit of feeble joint arrangements, once these sell their self-sufficiency (or just nominal sovereignty), becoming open to free riders. The split-sovereignty is nonsense in times of globalisation: It is hard to find a gene track to it.
The history teaches that global, no-global and post-global readings are experienced. Within the first, quotation goes to: The long-global age of the British Empire, once defeated Napoleon, or the USA's short one, once dissolved the SSSR. Within the second, quotation covers the diverse movements, opposing the collective order's hegemony, perhaps, accepting frail glocal construal. At the third position, we have the split-sovereignty of the Europe Countries, leading to two disruptive World Wars and, lately, to the EU, a hybrid setting, with undecided sovereignty, leaving big space to the finance speculation tricks.
The study limits to the socio-political and socio-economic links. The lack of stability of the layout is, sometimes, bypassed, looking at the hypermarket hypothesis, replacing political by a sort of economic hegemony; the conversion implies centring businesses on updated enterprise information systems. The ecology globalisation totally alters the situation: If the human progress could continue, the changeovers will affect the global village collective order, after qualifying the cognitive revolution, by eco-design management innovation. The hypermarket avails of extended enterprise information systems, but this does not mean economic hegemony; it avails of worldwide communication, and big society/settlement council/certifying body operation aids. Such end opens the hyperdemocracy challenge, still, to be devised, unless the rational virtues emerge after the agentive ones in the humanity. The frugal chances are relational setup, built on fellowship communication, business operation and altruism governance that maximally yield plus-value by cognitive revolution intangibles.